The Fusion Workshop Series
The Fusion Workshop Series is a special performance opportunity for students enrolled in the Fusion Training Program at Marshall Ellis Dance School. These performances will take place three times a year at the ME Theatre. These performances are different from traditional Yearly Recitals.
Each Workshop Series will be unique. Students will have the chance to sign up for 1 or all 3 Workshop Series. The program is designed to challenge the student artistically and teach them to learn choreography quickly. This ability to adapted to a changing environment is important to a young dancer.
The requirements for the Fusion Workshop Series is that the student must be enrolled in Levels 1 – 5 in the Fusion Training Program. Tuition $25/week will cover all additional fees for the Workshop Series including costumes and performance fees.
Each Workshop Series will be a 6 or 8 weeks session. For more information please email email@example.com
iDance Orlando Workshop Series!
- The Workshop Series is open to all Fusion Program/ Team ME Students.
- The iDance Orlando Festival Workshop Series will be a 8 week program with performances on April 29 and April 30.
- All Performances will take place at ME Theatre
- Tuition for this program is $25/week or $200 for the full 8 weeks.
- Rehearsals will begin March 11, 2017. Saturday 4:00pm – 5:30pm for 8 weeks until Showtime!
Sign up now! Please visit the front desk at Marshall Ellis Dance School.